Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price: was offered $24k in december but wasn't prepared to sell, NOW A CAN'T MISS PRICE OF $18,000 FIRM

* WILLING TO TRADE FOR A 2005-2006 EX AWD ELEMENT plus cash on your end

Mileage: 85,741

Reason for selling: MUST SELL TO PAY FOR MEDICAL BILLS FOR MY TERMINALLY ILL FATHER, plus a small suv would be waaay more convenient for my recent obsession with rock climbing

Location: Tampa Bay, FL (willing to meet half-way to show/test drive to all serious buyers)

I am the first and only owner and have owned the car free and clear since 11/2007

VIN: will only be given out to serious buyers

Service record: I do all the service myself and have just completed the following services: brake system flush with motul syn fluid, tranny system flush with oem honda fluid, power steering flush with honda fluid, radiator flush with honda fluid, oil change with motul 5w-30 syn and k&n oil filter. also, i've replaced the driver's window actuator about a year ago and the automatic belt tensioner under warranty about 2 years ago. I take extremely good care of my highway sled ... nitrogen in the tires and even a $400+ professional exterior detail. most recent maintenance performed is tire rotation, balance, and alignment

Modifications: custom lht performance 4-1 ceramic coated header, magnaflow/carsound hi flow cat, custom lht performance dual aluminum exhaust with magnaflow resonators, hondata reflash and gasket, p2r throttle body spacers and gaskets, injen cai w/ hydroshield, hks circle earth grounding kit, comptech titanium strut tower bar, ksport kontrol pro dampers (custom springed 10/6, F/R), progress rsb, neuspeed fsb, ingalls rear camber kit, rotora 4pot front bbk, rotora s/d rotors rear, hawk hp pads rear, goodridge stainless steel lines rear, rear calipers painted black, enkei racing series gtc01 (18x8" 48mm offset), kuhmo ecsta asx performance tires (225-40-18), buddy club black lug nuts, supercomputer pedal set, corbeau lg1 seats in black microsuede, custom stitched alcantara wrapped oem steering wheel, oem lip kit, genuine mugen air spoiler, oem-ish fogs, jdm red valve cover w/ aftermarket oil cap, throttle body bypass mod, titan battery, 35% all 4 windows and front windshield strip, pulstar plugs, oem upgraded trunk springs for use with spoiler, viper alarm w/ windows-up and trunk modules, kenwood excelon component set front, rockford fosgate speakers in rear doors and rear deck, password jdm magnetic drain bolt (oil and tranny)

* MOST MODIFICATIONS COMPLETED IN DEC OF 2008 OR LATER
* i also have a secret modification that i've formally stated not to divulge (per well-known owner of Honda tuning company) and only will let serious buyers in on
* i built this car as the ultimate daily driver and it runs and has always run without a hitch ... all highway miles from frequent trips from charlotte to tampa to care for my ailing father
* it has been maintained to the utmost and almost anyone in tampa, charlotte, or acurazine.com can concur
* josh at excelerate performance and john at lht performance can vouch for my build with all new parts and their respective quality
*couple very minor cosmetic issues: small scratches on front bumper and one by the shifter
* this car might as well be brand new because most mods are new and i look after her better than most!
* car is being sold AS IS, no part out requests please
* also, i only have 1 key, but i do have both key fobs

* THE THOUGHT BEHIND THE TSX BUILD WAS TO CREATE "THE ULTIMATE DAILY DRIVER" AND I'M PROUD TO SAY I'VE ACCOMPLISHED JUST THAT! BALANCED, RESPONSIVE, QUICK, COMFORTABLE, AND CONVENIENT TO BOOT

happy bidding,
vinny

ps. it's best to pm me

·
Registered
541 Posts
I have that issue of modified magazine! haha :D
very nice car... tastefully done. GLWS!
i like how the mag said "please submit picture of girlfriend" :lol:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Very nice ride. You may have a problem with the price.
You done so much, really nice.
Unless you find a buyer who wants what you done to it.

Values for a 2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4D with 85,499 miles in ZIP Code 80905 on 09/22/2009

Vehicle Condition: Fair Good Excellent
Trade-In Value: =$12,250
Private Party Value:$14,845

Good luck with your nice ride.....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Values for a 2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4D with 85,499 miles in ZIP Code 80905 on 09/22/2009

the tsx has been priced very carefully and interest is huge right now

thank you,

vinny

·
Registered
232 Posts
Nice job! That is one GREAT car!

Unfortunately, I need a car that will hold 25 bags of mulch.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I might be interested in a straight across trade. It was EOTM back in 06. Only has 57k plus the factory 16s to go with the custom made 20s. Here is a link to my cardomain page. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2137881 Since the last time I've updated, several dash pieces have been professionally color matched and a fresh set of tires went on.

·
Registered
541 Posts

way to help someone sell their car..... :rolleyes:
it usually goes without saying, if you don't like the price of an item being sold....keep your comments to yourself.

·
Registered
541 Posts
:confused:
Who appointed you Forum Nazi?
just saying....
Any forum i have ever been on, flaming somebody on their(did i do good English teacher?) asking price isn't what fellow members do. If you can't say something positive, why bother? Maybe it's a little different around here...I'm still a nOOb.
Now with that said, GLWS OP :D

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
i like how the mag said "please submit picture of girlfriend" :lol:
Pretty stupid magazine if they couldn't figure out that "DD" stood for daily driver. Jeeze.

just saying....
Any forum i have ever been on, flaming somebody on their(did i do good English teacher?) asking price isn't what fellow members do. If you can't say something positive, why bother? Maybe it's a little different around here...I'm still a nOOb.
Now with that said, GLWS OP :D
All the internet is full of opinions, true or not, valid or not. Several have been expressed in this thread. I personally agree with the OP in that his car has been "tastefully modified". ( I'm really diggin' those Corbeau seats.) Unfortunately modifications usually add less than 50% of their value to the selling price of a car. I think that is what Blueboy was trying to say. Is it overpriced? In the end it is worth what someone is willing to pay. Time will tell.

·
Registered
541 Posts
^^^I agree with you, you never get back what you put into modding a car when it comes to selling it...anybody who modifies a car understands that(i hope at least).
Although, according to blueboy's calculations/research the car is worth $15K(let's say for argument sake). If you added all the aftermarket goodies OP has into his TSX(brakes,suspension,rims,seats,kit,paint,the list goes on...), an extra $3K(his price is $18K) is a very fair price increase IMO. :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^^^I agree with you, you never get back what you put into modding a car when it comes to selling it...anybody who modifies a car understands that(i hope at least).
Although, according to blueboy's calculations/research the car is worth $15K(let's say for argument sake). If you added all the aftermarket goodies OP has into his TSX(brakes,suspension,rims,seats,kit,paint,the list goes on...), an extra $3K(his price is $18K) is a very fair price increase IMO. :D
thanks, OVER $12K IN MODS

·
1,049 Posts

Sweet TSX. Good luck on the sale.

AFK to buy a lotto ticket. (Maybe I will buy it...COMEON 6 numbers)

:)

Disclaimer:The aforementioned purchase of a lotto ticket in no way suggests that anyone must win the lotto in order to afford the vehicle for sale due to the price for said vehicle being too high. The reference also in no way endorses gambling by others unless they chose to do so of their own free will. As always void where prohibited, your mileage may vary and the views of the poster in no way represents the views of this website or it's affiliates and sister websites.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.