Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my old setup, I've recently upgraded to a bigger turbo.

What's being offered:
8ft coolant hose
1 garrett airresearch T3 60 trim 60a/r stage 2 cold side
.63 a/r hot side
just rebuilt with new bushings and seals
2.5" stainless downpipe with recirculated wastegate
38mm wastegate 7psi spring
2.5" inlet pipe with AEM dryflow 9" filter
2.5" turbo to intercooler pipe
2.5" intercooler to throttle pipe with OBX Blow off valve
intake air temp clamp
all silicon hose couplers
stainless T clamps
2 gauge pods
1 extra compressor outlet flange

I ran this setup for quite some time. Just recently got a bigger turbo and remade my charge pipes.

expect the turbo to produce boost at about 2000rpm and be fully spooled my 3000. It's a responsive turbo that will produce massive torque.

All you really need is a manifold and intercooler. I'm still using my old intercooler, but they can be had on Ebay for about $100.

I would include the old manifold but it cracked because it was cast iron. I just bought a new stainless one for $300 shipped. they are readily available online

asking $750 obo, shipping is on me
paypal only
lower 48 states only

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
my old setup, I've recently upgraded to a bigger turbo.

What's being offered:
8ft coolant hose
1 garrett airresearch T3 60 trim 60a/r stage 2 cold side
.63 a/r hot side
just rebuilt with new bushings and seals
2.5" stainless downpipe with recirculated wastegate
38mm wastegate 7psi spring
2.5" inlet pipe with AEM dryflow 9" filter
2.5" turbo to intercooler pipe
2.5" intercooler to throttle pipe with OBX Blow off valve
intake air temp clamp
all silicon hose couplers
stainless T clamps
2 gauge pods
1 extra compressor outlet flange

I ran this setup for quite some time. Just recently got a bigger turbo and remade my charge pipes.

expect the turbo to produce boost at about 2000rpm and be fully spooled my 3000. It's a responsive turbo that will produce massive torque.

All you really need is a manifold and intercooler. I'm still using my old intercooler, but they can be had on Ebay for about $100.

I would include the old manifold but it cracked because it was cast iron. I just bought a new stainless one for $300 shipped. they are readily available online

asking $750 obo, shipping is on me
paypal only
lower 48 states only
nice. so interested, but not enough funds

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
too bad i have a untunable 2007, sux, hondata needs to figure this out already.

·
Registered
556 Posts
man i would sell one of my Kidneys for this:rolleyes: Anyone want a kidney? :D lol

·
Registered
176 Posts
Turbo

What were the specs on this turbo?
How much Torque/Hp to what psi?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The turbo specs are listed in the add. It's good to about 350hp.

No E ECM's are retunable, without a piggyback, or standalone engine management.

All you need is an aem FIC and injectors

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Too much money for the fic conversion, couldnt afford it unless i sold a testicle to science for $100k, lol.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FIC is way cheaper than a K-pro or EMS pro.

you only really need one testicle anyway. just sell one and get a prosthetic to replace it.:D

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
can you really sell a testicle for $100K?!? I would jump on both of those offers in a heartbeat. (the testicle sale and the turbo) I already have 2 kids and the E won't seat anymore.

I wish I had the money to buy your turbo.

·
Registered
299 Posts
do u install also :)

how about an install wiith the purchase?for an extra charge ofcourse. ill take a trip down to pa. :) pm me//

-Greg

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was entertaining a set of SC wheels, but I really need the money. Unless they came with a set of decent tires, they wouldn't really do me much good.

If testicles go for $100k I've got 2 for sale. I don't want kids anyway!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good deal on this. I have that same turbo on my 92 Integra. Same a/r's just a stage 3 turbine wheel. 10 psi daily driver. Too bad theres no standalone for the E. But my g/f already told me no..I said out loud " hmm turbo"" she knew exactly what I was thinking.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Yeah, there is a science firm out in california that pays 100k for a testicle for research in sperm production out of the human body, its messed up, but you have to pass a very stringent health exam, I failed the question part over the phone, it was a long question session, yes I did try, but I was a kid and smoked weed, so no saying bye bye to my testy.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Yeah, there is a science firm out in california that pays 100k for a testicle for research in sperm production out of the human body, its messed up, but you have to pass a very stringent health exam, I failed the question part over the phone, it was a long question session, yes I did try, but I was a kid and smoked weed, so no saying bye bye to my testy.
"as a kid" rooooight :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts