Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) 2006 Silver / Blue Element EX 2WD AT - $14,995
One owner, great condition, 41k miles, recent detail, OEM all-season mats and splash guards, 3M front window tint to match factory rear tint.

It's also on AutoTrader. Link: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=255757596&dealer_id=63621901&ct=p

2) 2008 Silver Element SC 2WD AT - $19,995
One owner, great condition, 20k miles, recent detail, OEM carpeted mats, OEM fogs (dealer installed = 3 yr warranty) and rear cargo mat, Deep 3M window tint, Still under factory B2B warranty.

Thanks,

Andrew

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
huh? :confused:

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
That's what I was wondering- why you were selling?

And if you don't answer, this thread will be filled with questions from the inquiring minds! :razz:

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's what I was wondering- why you were selling?

And if you don't answer, this thread will be filled with questions from the inquiring minds! :razz:

Better than being filled with hot air. :lol:

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
post the location and if our of state buyers can purchase and if so, how will that work.
They're both in Atlanta. I've sold a few cars to out of state buyers, and I usually would pick them up at the airport and then let them see the car and buy it.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Are you selling because the gas mileage sucks on them ? Or they like to blow around in the wind ?:lol:

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are you selling because the gas mileage sucks on them ? Or they like to blow around in the wind ?:lol:
Neither. 06 is selling to get a car better suited for longer commutes. 08 for a project car. :)

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I hate to say it, but the aforementioned inquiring minds are generally filled with the aforementioned hot air :lol:
Dead to me :mad: again

~~~

Good luck ghost with the sale- they've been treated well!

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I might have to drop the price on the 06 to stimulate buyers. :-/

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
up..........

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It won't let me edit the first post, but the 2006 EX has been dropped to $13,995!

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Ghost, fwiw, I sent some other interested parties your way that are in your area. You have taken extremely good care of your rides, I hope you sell soon, and I will keep my eyes out for you.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts