Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new Sprint HTC Evo 4G phone-love the phone, nice large display. Have my Verizon Samsung Omnia II(SCH-i920) for sale. Considered to be one of the best Windows Mobile phones on the market. It's a great phone, really liked it, until the Evo came out. Omnia is only 3 months old and in almost new condition-there's an almost invisible scuff on the tip of the center button. Comes in original box with all of the orignal accessories, manuals, software CD, and I will include case, silicon cover, car charger, travel charger, screen protectors. The phone new sells for over $500. I will take $300 obo, with free shipping. Send me message if interested.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Be careful with the evo, my buddy is on his 3rd already, the screen just goes out when held for a while to due overheating, just a FYI so it does not happen to you.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Be careful with the evo, my buddy is on his 3rd already, the screen just goes out when held for a while to due overheating, just a FYI so it does not happen to you.
Yeah, I've noticed it can get pretty warm, mostly when charging.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I had the Evo for one week and went back to the new iphone lol. The Evo is awesome but sprint can blowwwww ME!!!! I couldnt send text messages to anyone on AT&T and they just flat out told me they couldnt help me. I guess Sprint will never change.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Omnia No Longer Available!

I had the Evo for one week and went back to the new iphone lol. The Evo is awesome but sprint can blowwwww ME!!!! I couldnt send text messages to anyone on AT&T and they just flat out told me they couldnt help me. I guess Sprint will never change.
So far, I haven't had any problems with Sprint. They're cheaper than Verizon by about $30. That's one of the reasons I switched carriers. So far, I really, really like the Evo. Gorgeous phone, great screen, like the capacitive touch.

By the way, my old Omnia is no longer available.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.