Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the D1 that was in my 07 SC. thing is that the left side of the touch screen isnt very responsive anymore. it works great if you want to just use it for maps or for an indash video unit with an external source like a dvd player etc. the bypass has been done to it so video will work while in motion. again, there are a few letters that are very difficult if not impossible to get the touch screen to input on the very left of the screen, so navigation will be tough, but the screen is fine for something like video. the d1 didnt have a built in DVD player, just DVD-ROM for the nav and a CD slot. I also have a pioneer CD-ib100ii that i am including with it as well as copies of the most recent navigation discs. it is pretty heavy but in a factory d1 box so i will ship it to the continental 48 states. 150 bucks gets it to your door. see my other for sale items for install parts and/or steering wheel control interfaces. i will try to post pics later today.

·
Registered
53 Posts
is it still for sale? and any pics of how it currently looks

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
53 Posts
can u PM the lowest you would take for it shipped?

·
Registered
53 Posts
by left side not responding do you mean like 50percent of the screen, or 25 percent of the left side or 10percent? just wanna know before i take a risk

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
by left side not responding do you mean like 50percent of the screen, or 25 percent of the left side or 10percent? just wanna know before i take a risk
I would say 10-15%

·
Registered
53 Posts
can u still control the area where you pick the cd function button on the source menu?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
478 Posts
does not playback dvds rite? mp3 cd and navi only.?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.