Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to sell my wheels to move onto other things. Two of the wheels are 7/10 and the other two are 9/10. The 7/10 wheels have been curbed and then the rash ground down. Package will include wheels, center caps, Rays forged valve stems. Also have a set of Rays forged black lugs with locks that match the valve stems. This wheel/tire package is lighter than the stock 16'' wheel/tire package. Tires are 235/50/18 Falken ZE-912 for reference.

$1200. Also may consider trade for black 18'' rims, Injen exhaust, ST sway bars, fog lights, just let me know what you have.

Attachments

·
Registered
478 Posts
what setup u goin for next bass?? and is that the lowest the tein co's drop?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what setup u goin for next bass?? and is that the lowest the tein co's drop?
I want Enkei RPF1 18X9.5 +38 in black. :grin:

The front can still go down another 1'' and the rear 2.5-3''. Going to lower the rear to the recommened 1'' when I roll the fenders.

Definatly willing to give EOC members a good deal!

·
Registered
562 Posts
bump for a good guy and a good family memeber, who can't make up his mind on wheels.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump for a good guy and a good family memeber, who can't make up his mind on wheels.
Thanks, Tobe! Thinking about selling off the Teins and going with the KSports ( once issues are solved) or the D2 coilovers if they turn out to be even better. Just need to change it up because I'm going to have to keep the Element around for a while. Look for my cloud rider grill to go up for sale soon also!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump, the wheels are off the vehicle. I need these things gone. The tires too. Will sell as a complete package for $1200 with lugs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
volk se37a wheels

I'm new here ,but have been looking for these set of Volk wheels everywhere. I am an old school type of guy ,who loves the older style of wheels. If u would take $800 for the wheels and lugs only let me know. They will be going to someone who will appreciate them greatly. Thanx.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.