Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/3790535516/[/IMG
[url]http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/3789718655/[/url]
Sorry new to this pic thing, just ignore the other set of wheels, the ones you are looking at are the ones with tires....thanks

]I am selling these for my mother because she sold her 05 Element EX AWD. They are pretty much brand new 15" steelie wheels(they came painted black so not all rusty looking) w/ never used hubcaps, the tires are Firestone Winterforce dedicated snow tires. This setup made my mothers element damn near unstoppable in the snow.

These were only used for 3 months and thats it, so therefore they are pretty much brand new. I can get you the exact size of the tire if need be. This setup cost over $550 brand new when we got it from the Tirerack. I am asking $400 or best offer. I am willing to ship but at buyers expense only.

I will get the pics loaded up later tonight guys, feel free to email with any [email protected] for looking

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Fill out your profile so we know where you live, or atleast post it up, Thank You!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry guys, I just signed up here to sell these for her. I am located in sioux city, Iowa 51103. Also the guy who emailed me earlier please send me another one cuz I accidently deleted ur email. I wanted to send u some pics of them.....thanks guys

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I forgot to tell you guys that I have a brand new set off carpet floor mats for the Element (still in the box, never used) that I will throw in with this deal. Also there is a set of lugs nuts too so all you have to do is get the wheels home and put em on!!.....Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price drop!!! 300.00 firm...this is a steal guys and I will throw in the new floormats, need these gone!...Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
New pics are up, click on the link in original post. After cleaning them up I can't believe how new these things are, tires have 95 percent tread left, someone jump on this, winter is right around the corner!!......thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts