Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for local sales at this time.

RACK - $200

2 58" Crossbars
4 Landing Pad 9
4 Control Towers
1 Yakima Fairing
4 Locking Cores with Keys
Yakima Chrome Skull End Caps (sealed to the ends to prevent theft and corrosion to the bars)

All gear in amazing condition. Only used once to move a christmas tree. Vehicle parked indoors. This will plug right into an E in less than a minute. :)

Cargo Cover - In good used condition - $40

Pioneer FHP8000BT DoubleDin Receiver Bluetooth iPod Control USB - $175

In great used condition. I'm turning in my lease soon, so I'm getting rid of my toys. The deck has a couple of small scratches on the face, but nothing really noticeable. Comes with deck, usb cord for ipod/flash drive, remote, and a dash kit.

New Built-in Bluetooth® Solution
Your calls come in loud & clear with advanced echo cancellation. Setup is easy with simple phone pairing and automatic phonebook transfer.

Bluetooth® Wireless Technology for "Wireless Audio" Control and Streaming
When you're not utilizing hands-free calling, the FH-P8000BT can use Bluetooth® Wireless Technology to feed your appetite for entertainment. Using "wireless audio" control and streaming (AVRCP, A2DP), you can control and listen to a compatible audio player or music phone on your headunit.

USB Direct Control for iPod® and more
Pioneer's FH-P8000BT is ready to roll with capability for direct connection to your iPod® . USB 2.0's speed and capability allow an elevated iPod® experience in the car, and nearly limitless expandability for portable media players and USB memory devices.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sold it all!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts