Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to trade or sell my 20" Akuza rims w/ tires I have 245/40/20 Yokohama S-drive with about 11000 miles on them for some stock Element SC Rims w/ tires or a nice set of rims w/ tires. The rims are in good condition minor scratches from rubbing against curbs. I also want to trade my Tein S-tech lowering springs for some stock springs or sell them for $125 obo. Both are on the car right now and will need to be swapped somehow. I will trade either separate or together. I am going to be selling my car soon so I'm going to give these for a great deal. All I'm really looking to cover is the cost on installing the stock springs again and $150.
ps. Tires have insurance on them

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm really looking to trade for a stock set of rims and tires. If I was going to sell them it would only be as much to cover the cost of rims and tires.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright things have changed a little. I bought element sc rims yesterday so now my rims are up for sale. The rear tires need to be replaced. The rims alone cost me $200 a piece tires were $600 so all I'm asking is $600 + shipping. The teins are up for sale cause I bought the stock springs I just need to take them off my car. I am selling the tein springs + ingalls rear camber kit for $200.

·
Registered
162 Posts
curious what would shipping to 25177 be for the rims.

·
Registered
26 Posts
If you deflate the tires they will fit into large uhaul boxes that you can cut down to size. Should cost about $120 via ups.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts