Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have a rusted fuel filler pipe that I need to replace (part 17660SCVA02) on my 2005 Element, but since I live in Norway the part is a real pain to get hold of over here. I've checked Amazon and Ebay, Hondapartsnow and several other US-based online stores to no avail. So I decided to ask here if any of you have any pointers as to where I might find a replacement. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
1,733 Posts
About the only possibility that I can think of is to contact an eBay seller that claims they only ship to the United States, and see if they will make an exception for you.

Here's a link:

eBay does also offer their own international shipping service, but it's pricey! All the seller has to do is change the listing to where it accepts international buyers for a particular item.

So, try to contact the seller on the link above.

I hope it works out for you.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@te1966 Thanks for the suggestion

I've looked at the fuel filler pipes on ebay and the only problem with the available listings is that they are from donor vehicles from 2008 and newer, and according to the part numbers they use a different part (Part 17660SCVA32, used in Elements from 2006 and newer, these are also available from online stores). Since mine is from 2005 it doesn't seem to fit (at least offcially). I'll keep an eye out for other listings though. Ultimately I might take a chance on the newer part and see if I can make it fit anyway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts