Honda Element Owners Club banner

Fully Painted E's...

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  bubble709 
#1 ·
Don't get me wrong, I love the way our E's look in OEM trim. However, I think that the painted E's sitting on 19's make such a bold statement...!!! Does anyone know the process for painting our plastic trim? Is it as durable as painting metal? Forgive me, I'm ignorant when it comes to this.

I have a black E, and since scratches and dings show up the easiest on black cars, I am banking on a new paintjob sometime in the next 4-5 years, just from simple wear and tear, and idiot people who like to open their car doors into other cars (yes, six days after getting mine, I got my first idiot-ding). I think when that time comes, I will paint the trim as well...

Either that, or if I come into some money to burn soon...lol

#2 ·
Hi, it looks like you are from LA correct? The dealership that is selling the painted E's is in the LA area I was told......Goudy Honda. Even though I am not from your area, I understand that so called LA can cover many miles, but maybe you could be the private eye for the rest of us and go to the dealer and find out the secret. I emailed them, but never got a return email back. Just a though.....good luck and I hope to hear back on the subject. EE

#3 ·
LA is massive, lol...10,000,000+ people = lots of sq. miles. But yeah, I have heard of Goudy. Don't know where it is off the top of my head, but everything in LA is within 20 minutes drive time as the old addage says right? (HA! RIGHT!)...

One of these days I'll have to go check them out...see if they'll let me in on the secret.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.