Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks,
So last week I was out with some friends on a fav trail of mine. (mostly sand and small washes). As we where packing up to head out we saw a ****load of headlights coming our way. It was the local 4x4 club out for a moonlight romp. I couldn't help but smirk has they stopped and looked at my E, with that WTF look. We hung out with them for a bit. They all asked how the hell I got out there. :roll: :-D

·
Registered
41 Posts
hehe everyone is always so surprized be the Elements off road ability! You aways feel so proud when people are amazed at your car. :grin: I was going down this rocky 4x4 road and passed a quad going the other way...they stoped turned around and stared as i drove away. lol

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good for you! Any pics?
Nope:-( , best was when I was in Pismo Beach and took the E on the dunes (she did great BTW) on the way back I helped dig out a guy in a 2wd lowered Chevy pick up with street tires. When I asked him why he tried to get into the dunes he said "Hell, I saw you do it!"

·
Registered
11 Posts
I went camping in a national forest and found a side road that went across a tiny bridge then straight up. i took no heed of the sign that said 4x4 only, went up quite a way then decided to come back. after i backed out the whole way i saw a game warden hanging out waiting for me to get stuck but after he knew i was fine he just sped off.

yet another surprised by the power of the E.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I do this all the time on the beach especially. I make sure to park where they can get a full view of the awesomeness of my E.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I got the same looks when heading down pretty rough patches of off-road in Laurentien Mountains in Quebec... I followed a 2008 Xterra with no difficulty at all.

I also drive through a very small creek every once and a while on my way up to a favorite spot near a local mountain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts