Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a fuse block for my car as I will be adding some external lights on my grille guard and on my roof rack and I need everyone's help!

I have been looking however all I can find are fuse blocks with ignition hot fuses. I am wanting ones with all "always hot" fuses. I need at LEAST 6 slots for accessories 7+ would be preferable though. Anyone can help me find this because I have been googling and searching on and on and I can't seem to find it.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I am looking for a fuse block for my car as I will be adding some external lights on my grille guard and on my roof rack and I need everyone's help!

I have been looking however all I can find are fuse blocks with ignition hot fuses. I am wanting ones with all "always hot" fuses. I need at LEAST 6 slots for accessories 7+ would be preferable though. Anyone can help me find this because I have been googling and searching on and on and I can't seem to find it.
How about this one?:)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000UKH0RQ/ref=s9_simz_gw_s0_p263_t1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=038JTDPN20B0J6TSJGH7&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

For your application just wire it to a constant 12 volt source.8)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts