Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I know the Element is dirty, but do not fret, I plan to detail it, pre-race day!

Here is Team Evil Element's 2003 LX ready for the install

Our bags will be installed in the rear cargo area

The installation area, pre-cleaning

After scrubbing down and cleaning with a little alchol, the velcro was put in place

And its just that easy

Saki, Team Evil Element's Supplies Manager/Model, admiring the G-Bags

The bags are holding up tough to every day abuse and are great for keeping spare pieces together and in one place on parts runs as well as for holding the golf balls between range days :D

Be sure to check out our other EOC Forum posts at http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=720775#post720775

I want give a big thank you to Mark at G-Bags for working hard to create the best automotive storage solutions known to mankind, as well as a thank you to the powers that be that run the EOC forums, this is a great site and thank you for providing it for us E-Lovers...

·
Banned
521 Posts
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-2]G-bags LLC recently sponsored Team “Evil Element” in the Red Bull Land Rush [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]The Red Bull Land Rush is a collegiate GPS directed automotive 101+ mile race from Arkansas City, Ks to Guthrie, OK. The race is judged upon times between checkpoints, while participants are required to obey all state driving laws and speed limits! [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]The vehicle the team used is a 2003 Honda Element AWD with the K24A4 I-VTEC engine. [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Team Members: [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Name: [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Daniel Trotter Position: Team Captain / Driver Age: 22 [/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Name: Rob Hogan Position: Head Navigator Age: 26 [/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Name: Saki Kagui Position: Supplies Manager Age: 22 [/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Name: Ana Ruiz Position: Time Supervisor Age: 19 [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Thirty-nine teams of gung-ho co-eds from the University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma State University, the University of Central Oklahoma, the University Tulsa, Southwest Oklahoma State University, University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma, St. Gregory's University, Northern Oklahoma College and Rose State College all saddled up their horses (a.k.a. gassed up their cars) to compete in the race. [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]A single shot rang out across the Oklahoma/Kansas border to start the race, fired by the legendary Pistol Pete, starting the ruckus. [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Participants used their nose for direction and a GPS Navigation system to find nine checkpoints along the way. At each stop teams were given off the wall missions, like bartering for their next clue with items found on the floorboards of their cars (i.e., cologne, a plastic Buddha, laundry),singing "Oklahoma" to a packed crowd at Eskimo Joe's and even pitching tents. [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]After traveling more than 101 miles, all celebrated at the Blue Belle Saloon in Guthrie just as the original settlers did 120 years ago in this great state of Oklahoma. [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Team Evil Element did not place, but they sure had a lot of fun! [/FONT]

Mark A. Griffin
Founder G-bags LLC
Visit us on the web: www.G-bags.com

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts