Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey does anybody think that the Element resemble a lot to the G-wagen by Mercedes Benz?
Does anyone has ever try to install the front signal lights that are located on the hood of the G wagen on the element? I think that it would look really cool and not to mention safe too...
Any feedback would be helpful.

Thanks.
Check out what i am talking about @
http://www.ecars.com.au/Mercedes/Gwagen.html

Eternal blue, EX, bungee cords

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I agree that the E has a similar visual appeal.

I have no idea about the mod though.

But if I were to ever purchase a Mersedes (like if I won the lottery or something) I would buy this one....I like it in silver! But for now I will enjoy my E....because of the great price and high quality!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I don't like it, but it'd be simple. Get some cab clearance lights like on the top of tractor trailers check out JC Whitney or somewhere and wire them in...It'll mean drilling some holes in your hood, but if you go slow and measure twice, it should be a piece of cake. I don't particularily like the look for the E, but it looks right on that $75K Mercedes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the JC whitney tip Dan.

E-Wagen

Kayakin' Dan said:
I don't like it, but it'd be simple. Get some cab clearance lights like on the top of tractor trailers check out JC Whitney or somewhere and wire them in...It'll mean drilling some holes in your hood, but if you go slow and measure twice, it should be a piece of cake. I don't particularily like the look for the E, but it looks right on that $75K Mercedes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts