Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!

I just moved to Ottawa form Victoria and need to get a safety check and clean air certification in order to license my E out here.

She just turned 100k so I don't feel any need to keep going to the dealer, unless the Honda dealer here is "the place to go", sooo:

Any recommendations for where I should get my E serviced and certified? I live in the Glebe, just off of Bank St. Close to home is good of course, but I am willing to commute a bit to get someone I can trust does good work and doesn't gouge me.

Thanks!

My Element, 'cause every thread is worthless without pics:

·
Registered
11 Posts
welcome to ottawa... it's good to know another E owner around the corner. i'm in the glebe too. Bank & Glebe to be exact. behind the rogers!

at this point it has been so recent that i haven't had to do major maintenance. i have a friend who worked at a garage who did my service to bring the E to safety, but he no longer has access to garage space. i think this a question i'm asking as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.