Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
i am in the process of looking for a good reliable gps. i saw the Garmin - nüvi 205W Portable GPS on bestbuys site for 150. wondering if its a good buy? anyone have it? plus i see you can add the element icon. thats awesome, any help is much appreciated, thank you all.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8877619&type=product&id=1210378664176
my buddy has one in his civic and he loves it. It seems pretty easy to use, its on my list of things to purchase!

·
Registered
225 Posts
yup, exactly. he bought it at best buy a couple of months ago. I think he payed more though, lol.

·
Registered
225 Posts
like I said, its my buddys and he loves it. Im gonna buy one soon. but thats all the info I have on it. I would read some review if the bb website has some. I know, that i hate the tomtoms, my girlfriend has one and it gets us lost or turned around all the time.

·
Registered
225 Posts
this ****s to difficult lol they got the 205W for 150, the 265WT for 220, and the 255W for 170....lol i cant decide
then just go for the middle one. lol, that way you know you dont have the lowest grade, but you still feel good that you didnt spend too much on the highest one. ...

·
Registered
225 Posts
lol, they also have a 260w for 160

·
Registered
225 Posts
well the good news is, it seems like you arent worried about spending the money. you are worried about what to spend it on, thats a good problem to have!:D

·
Registered
225 Posts
my next purchase, other than the gps, will be to replace my crappy stock speakers with some infiniti 6022si's from crutchfield.com

·
Registered
225 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts