Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Of course it's going up......it's summer! Why does it go up every summer?!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I wish I could still bike to work.:-(
Quoted for truth! I miss my bike :-:)cry:

But as soon as Fiesta hits the market, I will be seriously considering returning to the Ford Family of Fine cars. I love my Doombox and all, but the Fiesta is a sexy sexy car, and when gas is $4.00, 25-28 mpg just doesn't cut it.

Oh, and gas was already $2.89 in some areas of Chicago during the Memorial Day weekend. It's now 2.89 here in Dearborn, so I shudder to think what it is in Chicago...

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Did you know that the Fiesta is also good for storming beaches?
Look it up on youtube...
I watched that right after it came out. Clarkson is a brilliant reviewer, and that segment was pure gold! And, through all the comedy, it actually showed what a capable car the Fiesta really is. Like I said, I'm very anxiously awaiting its arrival to the States, especially after the new Fit made me sad with seats that made me feel like someone had been beating me with a baseball bat for the 30 minutes I sat in them.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Filled up on the way to work this morning. paid $2.95/gal:mad:

It'll be over $3 the nixt time I fill up. I'll bet.:-(

·
Registered
394 Posts
Shell gas here in Oceanside, California is at $3.02.

:-(

·
Registered
557 Posts
... the new Fit made me sad with seats that made me feel like someone had been beating me with a baseball bat for the 30 minutes I sat in them.
hahaha. How does one feel that way from sitting? I think I get it, but still. :D I love Top Gear, and the storming the beach with the royal marines in a Fiesta was amazing. "Oh look, the smoke grenades fit perfectly in the cup holders" and "how many clips can we get in the glove box? Oh just 2? Oh that's too bad"

Then there was one where they drove up vietnam or something to prove that the Americans took too long to do it or something? And one I saw where they put like gladiator knives on the wheels of some car, and did battle. It was so long ago when Isaw those.

And BTW. Gas jumped down to about $2.86 -ish here now, about a 3 cent drop.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts