Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been working on adding gear videos to our site as a resource for customers who are looking for a little more in depth look at some of our products. Some of the videos are supplied by our manufacturers and some are shot, edited, and produced in-house. Whenever possible we are going to get representatives from a brand to come out and talk about their products and shed a little light on some of the finer points of their gear that may not translate to text on a page. Our collection of content is growing and while I don't think that anyone will be clamoring to see the newest Backcountry Edge video, I do think that they provide that extra bit of customer service that we are known for.

Main video page link

Taylor

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
WOW! good job! That GoLite Adrenaline 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag had me foaming at the mouth. Unfortunately since my serious backpacking days are over I need one like a hole in the head.

(However it would take up a lot less room in the back of the Element when it is stuffed as opposed to the Kelty Monaco......)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the feedback! We should be adding new content to the site on a monthly basis, at the very least, so the library can just keep growing.

My first reaction to the Golite Adrenaline 40 was simply "Want Now". I have yet to pull the trigger on one but I think that could change if my plans to do some motorcycle touring rides start to come together. :scooter:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts