Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that alot of the links to performance parts for the E don't have 2010 listed yet. Are there any differences to the 2010 and say 2007-2009? In short, will most upgrades that fit an '08 or '09 work on my 2010?

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
If you were a bit more specific about the parts, It would be easier to answer.

Some people may have already installed it on the E. They would be able to be of more help than someone that has not given it a try!

Dom

·
Registered
18 Posts
Not sure what you mean by "performance" but I ordered side steps, floor mats, and the retractable cargo cover from the HandA vendor that I learned about on this board. All of it fit our new 10 which looks to be the same model as yours.

·
12,179 Posts
Thread title edited to reflect OP's question.

I've noticed that alot of the links to performance parts for the E don't have 2010 listed yet. Are there any differences to the 2010 and say 2007-2009? In short, will most upgrades that fit an '08 or '09 work on my 2010?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thread title edited to reflect OP's question.
Thank you for refining that.

I was specifically interested in items such as a Cold Air Intake and Cat-Back system. I assumed those would be "Performance" items as opposed to things like side steps or floor mats. I'm not tryin' to be a smart a$$, but I thought things like that would be on the interior or exterior threads.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Thank you for refining that.

I was specifically interested in items such as a Cold Air Intake and Cat-Back system. I assumed those would be "Performance" items as opposed to things like side steps or floor mats. I'm not tryin' to be a smart a$$, but I thought things like that would be on the interior or exterior threads.
I believe that both the CAI and Catback from Injen fit 07 - up. The difference is the Mass Air Sensor that is used with the Drive by Wire systems for CAI. I would call Injen directly and ask since they manufacture the parts.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
It's a good outfit to work with.

Contact them!

Dom

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks guys. I appreciate the info. This is my first Honda so I am not familiar with what will / won't interchange from other years / models.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts