Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Note where the Element name used to be. New name is "Mini Hummer"

Note the white object on the roof, it is a roofmounted, remote spotlight that is found on RV's, controlled from the dash.

This view shows the flame decal just recently put on

·
Registered
957 Posts
It kinda looks like a submarine on fire. :D

BTW we all know that the periscope - I mean spotlight - is really for blinding people that give you a hard time on the highway. :wink:

->eMass

·
Registered
493 Posts
Simon, Look where the "Element"ed to be. Mini Hummer is there, although I must apologize at the quality of the picture, it is fuzzy, but it is there.

Ger

·
Registered
493 Posts
HondaHummer, I got my badge at the local car accessory shop that supplied the flames for the E. Go to YOUR local shop that supplies decals, side molding, etc and see if they carry something like that to make words. Make sure you ask about diff fonts, too, and colors, as well.

Hope this helps,

Ger

·
Registered
183 Posts
it looks like....

THE BODY PANELS ARE ON FIRE NOOOOOOOOOO

THAT IS ONE WAY TO GET RID OF THE SCRATCHES :wink: :D :eek: :lol: :shock:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Why a mini hummer sticker when you can get a nice emblem? I got em....H2.5 Be happy to send you a pic of what they look like on my SOPE.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hi Ande......yes, that's what the owner of Empire moulding did to his old van he got....put a wide ocean wave decal on it to hide the scratches.

Ger

·
Registered
287 Posts
Im still trying to figure out why people want their Honda to be a Hummer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
[quote:212725faa6="zarathustra"]Im still trying to figure out why people want their Honda to be a Hummer.[/quote:212725faa6]

I agree, it's not even close to a hummer, Our E looks lame when put side by side to a hummer.

Maybe we should just call our Element "Poor Man's Hummer".

Just my mini 2.5 cents.

·
Registered
79 Posts
[quote:0ea782f26f="KhoolhandZ"][quote:0ea782f26f="zarathustra"]Im still trying to figure out why people want their Honda to be a Hummer.[/quote:0ea782f26f]

I agree, it's not even close to a hummer, Our E looks lame when put side by side to a hummer.

Maybe we should just call our Element "Poor Man's Hummer".

Just my mini 2.5 cents.[/quote:0ea782f26f]

Poor man's hummer? How about thrifty man's hummer. I would buy an Honda Element over a GM Hummer any day. I could by two and a half, maybe three of em for the price of the H2. I could have three different colors. That would be sweet. I mean, if you are going to buy a Hummer, by the real original Hummer. Those are the real monsters.

·
Registered
894 Posts
A number of the sales people at my work have Audi TT's. Some have big Volvos and there's some Benzs and a Land Rover as well. I hear some contempt from some of them about how lowly the Honda is, and yet I also hear how cool and practical the Element is. What I always tell people:

You can live in your $$.
You can drive your $$.
You can gamble your $$.
You can live a high life with your $$.
You can invest your $$.
If you're smart, you do a litlle of all of them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts