Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
493 Posts
HondaHummer, I got my badge at the local car accessory shop that supplied the flames for the E. Go to YOUR local shop that supplies decals, side molding, etc and see if they carry something like that to make words. Make sure you ask about diff fonts, too, and colors, as well.

Hope this helps,

Ger

· Registered
288 Posts
Im still trying to figure out why people want their Honda to be a Hummer.

· Registered
12 Posts
[quote:212725faa6="zarathustra"]Im still trying to figure out why people want their Honda to be a Hummer.[/quote:212725faa6]

I agree, it's not even close to a hummer, Our E looks lame when put side by side to a hummer.

Maybe we should just call our Element "Poor Man's Hummer".

Just my mini 2.5 cents.

· Registered
79 Posts
[quote:0ea782f26f="KhoolhandZ"][quote:0ea782f26f="zarathustra"]Im still trying to figure out why people want their Honda to be a Hummer.[/quote:0ea782f26f]

I agree, it's not even close to a hummer, Our E looks lame when put side by side to a hummer.

Maybe we should just call our Element "Poor Man's Hummer".

Just my mini 2.5 cents.[/quote:0ea782f26f]

Poor man's hummer? How about thrifty man's hummer. I would buy an Honda Element over a GM Hummer any day. I could by two and a half, maybe three of em for the price of the H2. I could have three different colors. That would be sweet. I mean, if you are going to buy a Hummer, by the real original Hummer. Those are the real monsters.

· Registered
895 Posts
A number of the sales people at my work have Audi TT's. Some have big Volvos and there's some Benzs and a Land Rover as well. I hear some contempt from some of them about how lowly the Honda is, and yet I also hear how cool and practical the Element is. What I always tell people:

You can live in your $$.
You can drive your $$.
You can gamble your $$.
You can live a high life with your $$.
You can invest your $$.
If you're smart, you do a litlle of all of them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.