Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
getting these for my element

I wanted SC's but they are just too $$ and too hard to find.
I need new tires now and dont want to put them on the stocker 16s, I am saving them for snows.

anyone run these and what tire sizes fit/are good for 90% road hwy use
I would like something slightly larger diameter (IE the MDX size 235/65R17)
I have had the general exclaim UHP's on my civic SI and would get them again if they come in this size or the Grabber HTS.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
It doesn't look like General will be an option for your new 17" wheels. A great model to look into though is the BFG Long Trail T/A Tour in size 235/60-17.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bummer with the generals not having many 17" sizes.

I guess I am looking for 235/60-17 (closer to stock diameter) or 225/65-17 (current CRV size, slightly larger.)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It doesn't look like General will be an option for your new 17" wheels. A great model to look into though is the BFG Long Trail T/A Tour in size 235/60-17.
have gotten winter tires from Discounttiredirect.com and there was a 100 off coupon code for any set of 4 tires (maybe it was 4 winter tires), anything like that on the horizon?

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
have gotten winter tires from Discounttiredirect.com and there was a 100 off coupon code for any set of 4 tires (maybe it was 4 winter tires), anything like that on the horizon?
Not that I am aware of.

I can tell you however that starting this Sunday (7/18) BFG will be offering a $60.00 mail-in rebate with the purchase of a new set of tires.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
225/65r17

1 - 7 of 7 Posts