Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ohoi thar maties!

No idea if this is the correct forum to post in, but I'll give it a shot.

Thinking of getting the Tein basic coilovers for my E, but i ran into some trouble.
I cant seem to find a reliable dealer that ships to Norway. So if any of you guys happens to know someone who does, give me a shout.
If they happen to have the camberkits at the same place, that would be awesome.

oh and the camber kits.. Do i REALLY need them? my $.05 would be that the negative camber from the suspension drop would only help improve grip while cornering? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Best Regards
Stian
No(r)Way!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Yes you need the camber kits, if you really dont want to spend the money, the dont but you have to realize that straight line stabability will suffer and so will your tires, $200 for the camber supplies or $600 in tires every 10k miles, what do you think is better?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Allrighty then. Not really worried about my tires since its not a daily driver, but since its only 200$ i might as well pick it up.
Could someone help point me to what I need? for some reason I can't find ANY camberkits for the E' today... And my internet is slow as f**k for some reason...*whine*

oh and, I was under the impression after reading old posts on here, that you only need the rear camber kits? correct? Shoot me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sigh... Finaly found a shop that had all the parts. even arranged shipping through a shipping company that has an adress in NJ and ships to norway.
and

wait for it..

I got screwed.. They tell me my card got declined. Seems they forgot to mention they don't accept international creditcards :-x
But the money left my account, and I now have 1600 smackers floating around cyberspace, and they "can't help me". woopdiedooo..

/wrists

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I will check for you, there is a companythat will sell/accept all international sales, if not, you could paypal someone the money for everything plus paypal fees and additional shipping and have them send all the stuff out to you.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool thanks, please do :)

Wondering where my money is :/ Talked to my bank today and they can't see what's happening to them. All they could see is that they are "reserved" and unavailable for use, aaaand that they can't do anything about it :x

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Wondering where my money is :/ Talked to my bank today and they can't see what's happening to them. All they could see is that they are "reserved" and unavailable for use, aaaand that they can't do anything about it :x
totally weak. i hate how they can take money out immediatly but they take forfukingever to put it back :confused:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Woop Woop! Finaly got my teins and got them installed :grin:
Figured i ought to post a pic, so here we go.

Lucky me got the install for free. Been helping out some friends of mine that run a racingteam, and in turn they hooked me up with the freebie install :grin:

Rides nice, no rubbing(exhaust does clack into something on hard bumps tho. gotta take a look for scratches once i've driven it a bit more), forgot to get the camber bolts for the front, since i thought the front camber was adjustable allready.. Ended up on -1* camber front and back.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Im glad to see you got them, I totally forgot to look that company up, sorry. Looks good! You gonna get rims for it in the spring? Get more pics up when you have time! Later
Steve

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No problems mate, found a company myself after a while.

Plan on getting some 18's when the snow melts :)
Also painting all the panels the same color as the rest of the car. Gonna vinylwrap the top half of the car black(from below the windows and up)
Might be getting a supercharer eventualy, but not just yet.

This is gonna be hothothot:evil:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts