Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I installed my AHH_OOO_GHAAAA horn yesterday and MAN what a bitch to find a way into the cab through the fire wall. After hours of searching under the hood and the forum, I came across a white cable center back, which goes through a grommet into the car right below the steering wheel. The next hardest part was getting the wire to squeeze through the grommet next to the white cable. But all is well now and I am AHH-OOO-GHAAAing people all over. I will post some pics and possibly a video of horn in action. I might also buy a second horn to increase the effect!:grin:

·
Registered
161 Posts
I could definitely use some pictures and or a little more details PLEASE...

and a video of the new horn too...

·
Registered
23 Posts
sounds cool cant wait to see the pictures/video. i installed my hella lights and ran them through the spot where a clutch would go. but that wont work for anyone with a mt.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll get some pics up maybe this weekend, I have to get it mounted a little more securely. Also I thought, if I'm going to have this extra rediculious horn on, I might as well make it worth it, so I added a second one for that much more AHHH-OOO-GAAAAA POWER! I'll get a video up as well so you peeps can here it. It's priceless seeing someone's face after you ahhh-ooo-gaaaa them!:lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts