Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://dc.metromix.com/events/photo_poll_gallery/cutest-dog-at-strut/1951478/content

Our Samoyed club had a booth at the Bethesda, Maryland annual Strut Your Mutt festival and a roving photographer for Metromix snapped a pic of Gidget.

Now they've put her in an online contest. I can confidently state that she's the cutest EOC pup in the contest.

Gidget would greatly appreciate your support! (and so would I)

Thanks,

HC

Here are some recent pics, in case anyone needs convincing.

:)

Attachments

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks, Twi!

She is howling in the first photo below. I just bought a new computer so retrieving older photos is a bit tedious at the moment.

The most reliable inducement of howling in Gidget is a passing fire truck with sirens blaring. I've never taken a pic of that and will try to do so.

Ambulance and police sirens do not faze her. Pity, police sirens are an hourly occurrence.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Gidget would greatly appreciate your support! (and so would I)

Thanks,

HC

Here are some recent pics, in case anyone needs convincing.

No, there is no need to convince us, most of us know her even too well (unfortunately just from pictures). The one in the contest is not the best picture of our Lady Gidg (still very good looking), so I can see why the votes are being stolen by Hoya.

Good luck Gidget!!!

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, there is no need to convince us, most of us know her even too well (unfortunately just from pictures). The one in the contest is not the best picture of our Lady Gidg (still very good looking), so I can see why the votes are being stolen by Hoya.

Good luck Gidget!!!
Yeah, Hoya does have a better pic. Gidget was literally sitting in the gutter when that pic was taken. If he'd snapped the puppy who we put sunglasses on, then that would have been the runaway winner.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I am trying to vote from every computer at work. Still that Hoya girl is a problem :-D

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Good idea, though I doubt I can get every computer here. I have several hundred :twisted:
Do your best. You can stay over night to get all of the :-D I have only 10, but can do more of them later in the evening that are in other labs.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Voted! Good luck Gidget.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I voted for Gidget. I like the last picture.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Another vote just cast for Gidget! :)

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I was able to vote again today from the same IP address. :-D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts