Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(ya, ya, I know, midwest, whatever....It's south of us...:razz:)
We want to thank Teresa and Bob for opening their doors to all of us, and helping to extend the party 1 more day....
We really enjoyed our stay in your home, and the chance to meet the neighbours - I've never
([FONT=&quot]Voluntarily) [/FONT]been given a tour by the local Chief of Police!!!
We had a blast!!!!

Thanks again....

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
glad you had a good time even if it is in hicksville, sorry it was so hot but that is normal around here, cant wait till next year to see what we can stir up then. the pictures so far are pretty good. :lol:

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
NighthawkStella said:
T Mac--aren't you proud of this little family you've helped unite!!?
You know, it may sound weird but in a lot of ways many of us *have* become family. I miss many of you and I enjoyed meeting many of you for the first time as well.

In fact, it's late Thursday night and all I can think about is how much fun I had a week ago right now.

Maybe we should do this more often.... ;)

·
Registered
627 Posts
I know I am a newbie, but I felt so welcomed. I desperately look forward to meeting again...one week ago I was waking up in the Best Western across the parking lot and wondering what the hell I was getting myself in to! I was pleasantly surprised and am missing all the fun!

·
Registered
196 Posts
I agree, one week ago and the fun was just begining.

I think next year I will come to the meeting alone. Then I can really laugh and let me hair down. Or maybe I should get a bikini wax first.

It would be great to do this more often, too bad we are all so far from each other.

Tardis

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Stella, Andrew can definately do both!!

Andrew, we are still trying to decide if we want to have a BBQ in August - Elaine wants to do the Catskills on the 26th-27th, and we have a wedding the week before... What do you think about a BBQ on the 6th at our place???

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Andrew come to the Catskills!!! We could ad your comedy show to our lineup:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts