Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right. On November 7, 2009, gisele and Big Al will be in the same town at the same time,and pure pandemonium is sure to ensue. Big goofy VS. little goofy...big hair VS. no hair...dog lover VS. the guys who doesn't really hate dogs but doesn't want anything to do with them because they are big, stupid, slobbery, barking poop machines :razz:

Actually, It's our bithdays, so we decide to meet halfway and meet face-to face for the first time. (and hopefully last)

Saturday Nov. 7 @1PM
Firehouse Restaurant
627 W Walnut St
Johnson City, TN 37604
(423) 929-7377

http://www.thefirehouse.com/

We're setting this up as a simple meet and eat, but there are lots of parks in the area for camping, and we will probably do some other fun stuff, but we're leaving it open to decide...anyhoo....ALL chapters are invited.

BE THERE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
count me in

·
Registered
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
I want to come. Where are people staying?

And how many dogs should I bring

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Can we get video instead of pictures?

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I want to come. Where are people staying?

And how many dogs should I bring
I'm getting a room and I think Gisele is as well. If you want to head up a camping troop, feel free. As far as dogs...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,265 Posts

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
That's right. On November 7, 2009, gisele and Big Al will be in the same town at the same time,and pure pandemonium is sure to ensue. Big goofy VS. little goofy...big hair VS. no hair...dog lover VS. the guys who doesn't really hate dogs but doesn't want anything to do with them because they are big, stupid, slobbery, barking poop machines :razz:

Actually, It's our bithdays, so we decide to meet halfway and meet face-to face for the first time. (and hopefully last)

Saturday Nov. 7 @1PM
Firehouse Restaurant
627 W Walnut St
Johnson City, TN 37604
(423) 929-7377

http://www.thefirehouse.com/

We're setting this up as a simple meet and eat, but there are lots of parks in the area for camping, and we will probably do some other fun stuff, but we're leaving it open to decide...anyhoo....ALL chapters are invited.

BE THERE!!!!!!!
Big goofy with no hair and HE slobbers forgot to mention...BRING PRESENTS lots of PRESENTS :D

-g

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Is Bi-Gal bring'g his TV ?

·
Registered
5,265 Posts

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Big goofy with no hair and HE slobbers forgot to mention...BRING PRESENTS lots of PRESENTS :D

-g
No problem, Boomer will have a present for BigAl, lots of presents... :rolleyes:

Some how I think you're willing to let BigAl have yours too, huh? ;-)

1 - 20 of 100 Posts