Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to purchase the Gobi Roof Rack for my Element. I am having a hard time deciding on the Stealth vs. the Ranger which is a taller basket.

I don't want to ride around looking like I have a shopping cart on top of my car but can't find a comparison picture of the Stealth vs. Ranger version. I am looking to put small hand carts on top of it when I am going to gigs and such so I also want functionality.

Also can a person or two sit on top of the Element on this rack with no issues? I am thinking like for events and so on. Put plywood board down so you could but some lawn chairs on top of it.

Thanks in Advance!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I Called Gobi over this same question..... the Ranger give it a bit more of a lip which is what I wanted to allow things to be kept in a bit better and more of a raised rail when attaching things. As far as people sitting on them, it can support 300lbs while driving and when static (parked) it can hold up to 600lbs... so depending on size of people and amount of beer in the cooler you should be ok. Waiting on mine as we speak, look like may.... YAHOOOO

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
i pass an element every day that's the same color as mine with the gobi rack and a wide LED lightbar and it is making my wallet itch. i'm going to try and figure out if its the stealth or the ranger.. i have a feeling its the ranger

1 - 4 of 4 Posts