Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
July 4th weekend. Thursday to Sunday north west of Flagstaff. Getting out of 110 degrees and getting up to 80 degrees. Packed Evinrude this morning while it was cool. Wanted to pack early in case I though of anything through the week that I might have forgotten if I waited until the last minute. Only things left to pack is food, drink, clothes and pillows. Got the tent, solar shower and some other stuff. Here are a couple "packed" pics....more to follow.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
2008 Element EX AWD
2,829 Posts
I don't know what kind of insects there are in AZ, but I always pack DEET and a personal ultrasonic repeller when I camp.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
It's great to have your own shower but since you might not always have a place to hang the shower bag check out the Zodi Battery Powered Shower. I emptied the shower bag into a bucket & added some boiling water. Was my first attempt & wasn't sure the water would be hot enough, but the pump really delivers. Picked it up a Cabelas well worth the $30.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's great to have your own shower but since you might not always have a place to hang the shower bag check out the Zodi Battery Powered Shower. I emptied the shower bag into a bucket & added some boiling water. Was my first attempt & wasn't sure the water would be hot enough, but the pump really delivers. Picked it up a Cabelas well worth the $30.
Cool, will check it out, thanks.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
http://www.roadshower.com/index.shtml

Saw one of these on the bike rack of an SUV a few weekends ago. Don't need a battery operated pump. It uses a bike pump or CO2 carts to pressure it up.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Milo,
I never thought about hanging all my race numbers on the garage wall. I like it. Not presumtuous, just memorable. Oh...have a great camping trip, too.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice pics! I need to go camping ASAP! Love the shelf in the last pic, have any info on specs?
All it is is a TV tray that I set on the little out cropping from the rear seat attachment and used a tie down strap to hold it up...worked great for setting my laptop to watch movies and my watch, glasses, water bottle and various other stuff while I slept....oh ya....my .45 too....there were a lot of animal noises up in them there woods.:grin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts