Honda Element Owners Club banner

Going on sale soon?

932 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  StLouisPenguin 
#1 ·
Hi everybody. I was wondering if anybody knew if the Element was going on sale any time soon. I drove by honda today and there were pink tags on all the Elements. I have allredy test droven a Element and I was wondering when is the best time to buy. Should I wait until the new Elements come out or should i get it now. Thanks for the help.

#2 ·
To the best of my knowlege Hondas do not go on sale. It one of the things that you keep on hearing and reading in the media today. Despite Honda's lack of incentives they have gained market share.

Your local dealer maybe doing something that many retailers do....put a big flashy sign on something that looks like a "sale" but really isn't...marketing ploy. Another popular marketing ploy is advertising something at it's regular price, but since it is advertised it looks like it is on sale or special.

Honestly, if you want a good deal on an Element do your homework, shop around, and get online and email several Internet Sales Managers in your area. Don't jump at the first good deal you get offered.....take your time and use that first good deal as leverage at other dealers....they may not beat a good deal by actual $$$$, but they may throw in some "free" extras for the same price.

You may get a slight deal if you wait until the '04s come out....if of course your local dealer has any '03s left. When we went car shopping we could have gotten a brand new '02 Civic EX fully loaded for 15K.....it was a good deal of $$$ off due to being "last years model" (this was Jan '03)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.