Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any SD E-owners familiar with the Ramona area? I'm swinging by there tomorrow morning, then heading to the Rancho Bernardo area for a relatives birthday party.

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Ramona? I've lived in San Diego 35 years and I've never been to Ramona. hahaha! Rancho Bernardo is closer to me, but still 30+ minutes away. If you decide to head out towards the beach area give me a call. I'll be around the house all weekend. I'll PM you my number Mark...

·
Registered
549 Posts
Ramona...on the way to Julian you will pass by Ramona Mike...and not too far from Escondido, where I currently work. Why are you going to Ramona Mark?

RB is not far from me either....

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ramona Cafe, hopefully nab some cinnamon rolls for Mom, and head to rb for a relative's BDay.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Have fun in San Diego....I should go try that Ramona cafe...I love cinnamon rolls.....

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Back, that was fun! That drive toward Ramona was some cool cruisin' :) Ramona Cafe is pretty good. Who can so no 1/2 lb. cinnamon rolls? lol! Really good breakfast served there... Had to drive to R.B. after breakfast to visit the relatives, wish I could have met up with Mike and James, but was occupied with the fambam. Next time, definitely. I'm going to have to checkout your restaurant James. This may have been the farthest I've taken the E. A lot of people were giving me the good looks towards the E. :)

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
That looks great and darn it now you made me hungry!!:x:grin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts