Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone! I finally said good-bye to my 1997 Geo Prizm and hello to a brand new E :) I drove 120 miles to see the color (OBP) I was interested in (the closest Honda dealership was 40 miles away, but they didn't have that color in stock) and fell in love with it!

I've always wanted one since 2003, but my Prizm never broke down... I know it sounds silly, but I couldn't get rid of something that was in perfectly good shape... My step daughter turned 16 and wanted a free car, so I thought this was a perfect excuse for me to buy a new car!

Anyways, I really enjoy this forum - it has helped me with a lot of my questions. Thank you for the great forum!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Welcometo the cult :eoc: Thanks for posting the picture. The OBP looks awesome!

What about some pictures of your Dog(s)?:grin:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Profile: CHECK!
Picture: CHECK!

West Coast welcomes and congrats...! May she provide you many years of service and enjoyment...! Awesome color too!!!

I would assume it is a cavernous upgrade compared to the Prizm... Now my only question is, was it the sedan or the hatchback...? I'm curious coz they made "some" of the Prizms in Fremont, CA and if it IS the sedan, they were built on the exact same lines as the Toyota Corolla... So I can now understand why your Geo made it so long...

Just curious... *sniff*, *sniff*... Heyyyyy... Where's Jojo...? (bonus question!) I haven't heard from her in a while... Oh wait, is that a cowbell in the distance...? LMELBO!!!

LBD

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for your comments :) I am really enjoying my E!

_jea_: I will be posting some pictures of my dogs soon. My dogs are excited as much as I am, especially my 90-pound boy who could never fit in my Geo comfortably.

LBD: My Prizm was the sedan. It was actually a Toyota Corolla with "Geo Prizm" name on it. I couldn't afford a real Corolla back then, so I bought the Prizm. It was about $5,000 cheaper... It never had any mechanical problems - It only had 125k miles on it. I could probably drive it for another 10 years. I was a good little car, but I sure don't miss it :grin:

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts