Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote from email:

I have one 2wd auto EX in
stock. I can sell you this vehicle for 20598.73 plus your taxes and fees.
This price includes Paint sealant, pin stripe, mud guards, floor mats.
security, fog lights and keyless entry.

The Element that I have in stock is orange. The bottem line price with taxes
and fees would be 21780.80.

Just trying to get a good price, I am new to the Element Scene so i was wanting some input here.

·
Registered
31 Posts
My 2WD EX auto was $19k. Found an online internet price in the dealer's new inventory for $18995 I paid an extra $440 for keyless and an alarm. That brought me to 19440 + tax, tags, freight, processing (roughly another $1k) so my out the door was around $20500. Fogs would have costed another $250 if I got them so would have been $20750 out the door approx. I would skip the paint sealant, pinstripe, floor mats and mud guards.....aren't mud guards standard? I know I've got them and don't remember paying extra for them. Anyway, see if they'll go lower after that. Price seems a little high to me. MSRP on a 2WD EX is $19410 I believe. I'd work on getting that down to $19K or lower first and then see if they'll throw in some accessories. But then again, prices may be higher in Alabama for E's then they are in VA.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
The invoice price on that car is $18,441. That's the dealers cost, before options. The foglights are your highest priced option at around $240 and keyless entry - $115. That means you're paying $1800 for floormats, and a wax job. Personally, I'd tell the dealer, $19,500, or see you later. Maybe I'd come to $20k, but doubtfully. There are a lot of Honda dealers. Do yourself a favour and go to http://www.edmunds.com/new/2003/hon...edmunds.n.typeindex.makemodelsearch..0.Honda* and do some research at least. Only a sucker pays sticker price.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i think i got them down to a decent price same configuration at over a grand less, now we are talking at 20,750.00 including all taxes and fees

1 - 5 of 5 Posts