Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we have a lot of eastsiders on this site, and I was wondering if they could recommend a dealership. I'm planning on picking up my AWD EX 5-Speed this summer, when they are released, but will be relocating to the mid-Atlantic in May. I scouted out Leesburg VA Honda, and met a nice sales guy, but can anyone recommend a place to get a good deal, nice sales folk or not?

Thanks

·
Registered
140 Posts
Check out Rosenthal Honda in Tyson Corner VA. The name of my sales guy is Koffie. Very nice guy. Did not pressure me to buy. Remember to go at the last day of the month when they are desperate to make a sale. I got mine for $1000 below MSRP.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I highyl recommend Koons of Manassas....very professional, friendly, nice to deal with.

Cyndi Mullen was my sales rep and she did a good job.

They seem to keep several Elements in stock at all times.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dear keymonkey,

After getting price quotes from seven Honda dealers in the Northern Virginia area for a 4WD EX Element, I negotiated a final deal with Fairfax Honda (Mike Simmons). I got $1,210 off the $21,310 MSRP, paying $20,100 for my Element. In addition, I got about $300 worth of accessories and servicing included. I was vey pleased with Mike's non-pressure sales approach.

I would be glad to provide you with more details.

-tommyz

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Tommyz! I will definitely add Fairfax to my list. When the day get's closer I will likely require more info. Thanks again to everyone who replied, I'm going nuts waiting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts