Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I say Good Morning cause it seem the southern tip of Florida E owners are asleep...........Post up some life guys......most say lets get together but no one seems to push it......I will try......I'll be printing up some business cards with the Elementownersclub logo and the website....to pass out to any e's i see in the parking lots.......try to get a greater group together............post some of the times that yall would be able to hang out, and list what area u live in so i can get an idea of a place to hang maybe barbeque or something......

Most Call me Big D.......let me hear from ya!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've tried a couple of times!! I live in Kendall...Would love to get a hang out going with just E owners. Hit me up, if you have any ideas.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Kendall Present

Also in Kendall - willing to attned an EOC meet up anytime!

Browsing the forums Ive been collecting ideas for mods and upgrades. Anyone else in Dade thats up for turning wrenches and poppin beers on the weekends hit me up.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
awesome........nice to see a few more E's alive....lol.......seeing how so far we are all in kendall will make it a bit easier......i wouldlike to get at least 7-8 folks together...before we set something up....but...lets see how the rest of the week goes and see who else hops in!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
There is a 7-11 on Kendall Drive, and 97 Ave...Maybe we can meet tonight bout 9 to start hanging and meet each other.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well if we read up ....i had posted that lets get a few more folks to say hello and then we could work something out.....i was out and unable to go....but hey yall could have met up...............

1 - 12 of 12 Posts