Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 ex-p stick version with 140k on it . Looking for a good reliable turbo kit to start with for fabrication. Not looking for crazy amounts of power I'd be happy with 250 to 270hp. I was looking at greddy rsx kits? I live In my element full time so I want reliable and as long as its tuned by a professional it should be with the proper kit and maintenance.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Preface: I love this idea. Always been in the back of my mind for some day. Now, just my 2 cents. If you are putting a turbo kit on it and want reliability you should think about maybe looking at some form of rebuild. Chances are if you aren’t going ham you’ll be fine. I’m just taking “I live out of my car” as “I can’t afford to have it down for long periods of time,” and a rebuild now means you’re not waiting for parts to get it running again later. Not a mechanic, just careful.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I lived in my Mazda speed3 for a year had no problems with and it had 170k when I sold it and still going strong. I wanted more room so I bought a element. I can always stay and my buddy's for sometime while its get done. I figured it would take a month. I just need suggestions on the right kit to buy that will get me close the horsepower i want and be solid parts. Hoping to do it under $ 3500

·
Registered
23 Posts
Will say that’s a bit of a tight squeeze. For starters, kits for the RSX and 2002-2005 civic si will have the same footprint. One thing that will most likely be a problem will be the down tube from the turbo if you have an AWD. Unless you don’t have an AWD. Then you may have a problem with steering rack. You could look at stuff from KMOD Performance to get an idea for price. Not trying to be a know it all. Just been scheming for a while.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts