Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it is time for me to say goodbye to the EOC. I was involved in a major accident which caused me to total my Element. Let me say that I am thankful for this site as it gave me some great ideas and the members are top notch. If I do decide to purchase another E I will definitly be back on the site. But for now, thanks for all the great info and a fun vehicle.

Take care everyone.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Good to hear you came out of this OK...I hope?

And to be the first official vulture: Whatcha gonna do with the doo dads you had installed in her?

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
For what its worth, I bought my son an E because I know it's a safe vehicle. My daughter is now driving mine for the same reason.

Whatever your future holds, I think I speak for everyone when I say we're glad you are safe and best wishes.

Now, I speak for Twilightzero when I say "Yarrr ye mangy mophead...ye be abandoning ship at the first sign of trouble yer yellow dog. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
You were involved in a major accident and your E sacrificed him/herself for your safety. I think that alone warrants the purchase of another. You already know it does good in an accident. Why take a risk with some other car?

Plus, come on, it's an element. you know nothing else is gonna stack up to it.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
I sure hope you are ok! I was hit badly just in April, my baby was totaled as well, but I couldn't imagine getting a different car so I got another E!!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
575 Posts
You were involved in a major accident and your E sacrificed him/herself for your safety. I think that alone warrants the purchase of another. You already know it does good in an accident. Why take a risk with some other car?

Plus, come on, it's an element. you know nothing else is gonna stack up to it.
Yea, what he said:D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay everyone, after weeks of searching for a new vehicle I wanted I just couldn't get myself into another vehicle besides another Element. I have a good friend of mine that is a sales manager at a local Honda dealership here and he i going to get me an 07 Element SC... I guess you could say this is an upgrade from what I had... I will post up pictures if this deal works out for me... Thank you everyone.

:D

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Okay everyone, after weeks of searching for a new vehicle I wanted I just couldn't get myself into another vehicle besides another Element. I have a good friend of mine that is a sales manager at a local Honda dealership here and he i going to get me an 07 Element SC... I guess you could say this is an upgrade from what I had... I will post up pictures if this deal works out for me... Thank you everyone.

Glad to see you back, I was missing you terribly during your long absence;-)

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Glad to see you back, I was missing you terribly during your long absence;-)

:lol: I was hoping somebody missed me.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Good choice!

If it were me, I would have a hard time choosing another vehicle too! Glad you're staying with us.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts