Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well at the end of the month I am headed up to Minot ND. It was great meeting with you all but its time I put me E to the test.

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Actually we have emplaced an E-people magnet up north and we're slowly dragging people up here... Soon I'll have a raging horde of Element owners ready to set my evil plans into action... Bwa-ha-ha-hahahahaha!

BTW welcome to The North. Buy a good coat and some long undies, you'll need 'em.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
pack your wool jammies !!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Yeah, in Jan. the average high temp is 18 degrees. In the summer they think it's hot when it hits 75 degrees. If it hit's 80, it's considered a heat-wave, and people pass out in the streets.

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well at the end of the month I am headed up to Minot ND.
Last week I was in Texas for the first time. I was just passing through on my way to a cruise. I flew into Houston, boarded a bus to Galveston, and sailed off. One week later, I did the reverse. My total time in Texas was no more than four hours.
A person can sure learn a lot about a place and its people in a short time. Houses on stilts, wide open country side, southern hospitality. Texans take their football seriously. It's difficult to get lost in Texas with their street signs and markings. The birthplace of the cowboy. Boots with spurs. Wait now, you didn't ride up on a horse. Does your truck go faster if you jab those spurs?

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Last week I was in Texas for the first time. I was just passing through on my way to a cruise. I flew into Houston, boarded a bus to Galveston, and sailed off. One week later, I did the reverse. My total time in Texas was no more than four hours.
A person can sure learn a lot about a place and its people in a short time. Houses on stilts,
Mines up:roll:
wide open country side,
Why I can't get mail:x
southern hospitality.
yall come back now ya hear!:grin:
Texans take their football seriously.
Why? What have you heard:|
It's difficult to get lost in Texas with their street signs and markings.
Nah, I still do:-(
The birthplace of the cowboy.
He's in every other truck.
Boots with spurs. Wait now, you didn't ride up on a horse.
Does your truck go faster if you jab those spurs?
No but my E does;-)

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
245 Posts
Well at the end of the month I am headed up to Minot ND. It was great meeting with you all but its time I put me E to the test.
"Why Not Minot": Military, there four years. It is God's country. The spring thunderstorms are wicked and you get to see a lot of snow and do not forget the tornados. Once the cold reaches a certain degree, you deal with it. I do not like really cold weather, but I loved Minot. Was there in 1971!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Darn headcold. I can't think.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Weather in Minot:

-8 degrees F. 70% Humidity. Dew Point -14 degrees F. Feels like -24 degrees F.

Break out the sun-tan lotion :lol:

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Hey Tim, watch it as you get up into Iowa. Big storm front coming from there up into Minnesota. Drive Safe and have a good trip.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts