Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Need to get some new tires on our new (to us) 04 EX.
I have coopers on my other Element, but looking to get something a little cheaper for this one. Looking at the lower priced Goodyears (maybe the Assurance All Seasons or the Wrangler SR-A) or the Goodrich (Advantage TA sport is what our shop recommended)

Thoughts? We don't do much AWD driving. Mostly highway. But I do like the idea of a slightly more rugged tire like the Wrangler.

Open to suggestions.

Honestly, the cheaper the better. Just want something as safe as possible.

Thanks!

·
Registered
MM 2005 EX, AT southwest WI
561 Posts
Nickle squeezer, but a careful one;) Here's my take on 'inexpensive': Best Tires for the ELEMENT (at a low price) A few more more miles now and I guess I'd still tilt ever so slightly toward the Crugens on the E since I do a fair bit of gravel/field driving. For straight highway driving I prefer the Destination LEs but again slightly. Have the Crugen HT51s on my Dodge Caravan too but I had to go 15s and +1 on the width there (Getting harder and harder to find good 14s or 15s) and there they are too much tire for the van. On it the extra width and weight are felt.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you want aggressive looking tires than can perform well on and off the road, I recommend Cooper Discoverer AT3. These cooper tires are smooth and quiet on the highway. Don’t know about their performance in the snow yet. I'm right over 2000 miles and so far no issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts