Honda Element Owners Club banner

Goodyear Wrangler HP Deals Out There?

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Galaxie500 
#1 ·
Looking for 1 Goodyear Hp for my 07. The Element only has 18k so the other 3 are good. 1 bad due to running over something and putting a hole in the sidewall. Best so far is Hilton Head Honda @ around 120 with a 10% service discount not including mount and balance. Dealers owners new, new used just trying to save some cash. Thx

#4 ·
Gads! I just gave 4 of them away a few months ago. You ought to be able to find a few disgusted owners who've had them yanked off and replaced. Your stats don't say where you're located but you should check with Discount Tire or whatever you have close by and see if they have any take-offs. At 18K miles, yours must be pretty worn.

#6 ·
Maybe I can help

Hi,
I have the orig. equipment GoodYear Wranglers with about 20K on them.
I'm about to pull the trigger on Nokians and am waiting to hear from tire shop about a Friday 7/23 installation.

PM me if you are interested as I'd rather see one or more go to a good home.
Free. Just reimburse me for the cost of shipping.
Nancy

#7 ·
Sears

Goodyear WRANGLER HP Tire - P215/70R16 99S VSB

Sold by Sears | Sears Item# 09586286000 | Model# 86286

Reg Price: $100.00
Savings: $5.00
$95.00

I'm in the minority of owners that have had good luck with these tires. I will need to replace them before Winter, but by that time they should have 65-70K miles! (at 59K right now)

#8 ·
Goodyear WRANGLER HP Tire - P215/70R16 99S VSB I'm in the minority of owners that have had good luck with these tires. I will need to replace them before Winter, but by that time they should have 65-70K miles! (at 59K right now)
Just wait till you have your new tires and then decide if the Wranglers were as good as you thought they were.

#10 ·
Just got my General Grabber HTS after 42,000 on the OEM Wranglers. Nice so far.....

#13 ·
Hit 66K last month, and replaced the Wranglers. Probably could have gone another Summer with the remaining tread, but no way I would go through a Winter with them.

After shopping around, I ended up going with stock size Toyo Open Country H/T's. Not the cheapest, maybe not the best, but I have always had good luck with Les Schwab Tires, so that's where I went, again. Got snow and ice the last couple of days, and the new tires worked well!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.