Registered
6,238 Posts
Yep ! And I bet your pets will Too ! :grin:

Welcome to the club.

Dom

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome and congratulations! Now where are the pictures?????? :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
excellent! just picked up ours a couple of weeks ago...our 2nd Element. Hand another SUV between the two and glad to be back in one.

we have 3 dogs, and there is absolutely nothing like the element. I swear we looked at EVERY SUV available and none of them have the amount of rear seat legroom as the Element.

one dog can lay down AND turnaround in the back floor behind the front seats while the other is on the back seats...

just a fantastic vehicle. And it has really grown up since our 2004. looks really refined from the front view now...

·
Registered
29 Posts
jea, nice avatar! we have two GR's ourselves....I'm just bummed that it took me this long in life to find the perfect dog..

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
jea, nice avatar! we have two GR's ourselves....I'm just bummed that it took me this long in life to find the perfect dog..
Hm, hm thanks for the compliments but my pup (17yo) but he was a stray and is a pure breed MUTT, ha, ha. He might look like a dwarf GR (who do I fool?). Glad you found a dog that suits you!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pics to come. It's dark blue. Now what to do with the back seats. I plan on keeping them out so I can put crates in for the little dogs and a bed for the big one. Oh and now I remember how it feels to not have armrests again.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Don't worry, the EX might as well not have them either because they're so low that my elbow can't reach 'em.

Other than that, the E is the perfect car.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Welcome! Still no pics? :? And don't forget to fill out your profile. :grin:

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome! Still no pics? :? And don't forget to fill out your profile. :grin:
I know, after 138 posts, you'd think there would be pictures........................

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts