Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the club. Joined b/c I just bought my Dad's Element and drove it home to L.A. from Flagstaff AZ. He's getting older and decided it was "too high up and uncomfortable" for him. LOL. Anyways, it's a bone-stock '03 EX 4WD with only 56,000 miles. I'll be cruising the site for ideas, but first on the list:
-replace broken antenna
-front license plate bracket (CA req.)
-tow hitch/harness
-roof rack
-wheels/tires
Look forward to spending some "quality time" on the board!
R.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have not seen Home Depot lover grill guard anywhere on your list:

Haha thanks for the tip, and i'll fix my color name. You'd think I'd know, since I actually wrote the 2003 Element sales brochure (no lie).

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the Group

You can expect quite a few more miles outta "Dad's" old car

Thanks for posting the pic and filling out the profile -

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Welcome and watch the So cal Element site for things going on here. We have a Event in May.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Welcome to the club. You could not have made a better purchase. The E is nearly bullet proof in my opinion. There is a wealth of knowledge to be gained by tuning in here.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Welcome to the EOC, good luck with you'r E

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Haha thanks for the tip, and i'll fix my color name. You'd think I'd know, since I actually wrote the 2003 Element sales brochure (no lie).
now you KNOW you can't make a statement like that, here, without more details!! :lol:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK Tim...I guess I should've kept my big mouth shut and been incognito. But in the interest of "full disclosure," I should tell you all that I work for Honda's ad agency. Believe it or not, this is the first Honda vehicle I've owned. And I'm not here in any official capacity, just wanted to join as a proud Element owner!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
..................I work for Honda's ad agency. Believe it or not, this is the first Honda vehicle I've owned..................!
And we were always wondering why all the Element ads were so far off base!!! The guy who sets up the ad never drove one!!!! A wole lotta things, make a lotta more sense now!!!

·
Registered
730 Posts
More E promotions/commercials!!!!!!!!! :grin:

And welcome to the group!!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
And we were always wondering why all the Element ads were so far off base!!! The guy who sets up the ad never drove one!!!! A whole lotta things, make a lotta more sense now!!!
AMEN!!!

Anyways, may she bring you many more years of service and enjoyment...! Congrats and welcome to the club...!

LBD

1 - 13 of 13 Posts