Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a '09 4WD EX AT PMM E with Navigation yesterday for the wife. Don't recall the exact figure, but it was basically $23,500. Not great, but not terrible either. I hate haggling, so I was satisfied.

We looked at the E a few months ago but thought that since it only could seat two in the back that it was an automatic deal killer and we moved on to the CR-V. I'm glad we went back and looked at the E because we never saw the versatility of the rear seat system. Once we saw that, we were sold.

Looks great in the garage next to my '07 Fit. w00t!

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Nice! Welcome to the Club!

Post some Photo's when you have some time. We love to look at the new E's. I have not seen a PPM in person.

Dom

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome to the EOC Nuwin. I used to drive a CR-V ... couldn't pay me enough to drive one of those again. Love the E . Best of luck to ya and let the modding begin !!

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
How about some pictures?................................

·
Registered
831 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The versatility of the E was what sold use on an E also. I do not think I have ever enjoyed a car as much as I do our E. Not that it is issue free. But it meets our needs so well. And for me just fun to drive.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Welcome to the EOC, Nuwin! :)

So is the E really for the wife, or are you just a little embarrassed to admit you like driving around inside a box on wheels? ;-)

It's ok. That's what we're here for. :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the EOC, Nuwin! :)

So is the E really for the wife, or are you just a little embarrassed to admit you like driving around inside a box on wheels? ;-)

It's ok. That's what we're here for. :D
Really is for the wife. We ditched her '99 Cavalier that she's had for the last 9 years. I happily drive my '07 Fit.

Although, I think I read most recently that 80% of Fit owners are Women. Bah!

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Although, I think I read most recently that 80% of Fit owners are Women. Bah!

Hmmm. If your single, that May be a good reason to join the FITOC! :D

Dom

·
Registered
19 Posts
got an E

welcome aboard. i also have an 09 in pmm. love that color. i traded in an 03 crv with 170,000 miles on it when i purchased my e. i really enjoyed driving the crv. both vehicles had/have manual transmissions.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts