Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i took possession on my pmm 2009 element ex, awd, manual transmission on wednesday. i have had a chance to put about 300 miles on it and i am impressed by how luxurious it seems and how quiet the ride is. i just traded in a 2003 crv with 170,000 miles on it. the engine and road noise from that vehicle (even from when it was new) was much louder than the engine and road noise from the element. the element is also a much more comfortable vehicle than the crv (better seats, arm rests). it is even better than i thought it would be.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome & congrats on your new E.:lol: Another satisfied customer here, I love my 09 too. Please post some pix.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Welcome! You blackpeter(is that a Family Guy reference or something worse?) You'll be amazed how many E owners were either looking to buy a CRV or traded up. After you post pics, you are officially committed to the asylum.

·
EOC Rank: 999
1,793 Posts
I sent you a pm a couple of days ago and was wondering if you ever got it. We're practically neighbors. I sent you my phone numbers so you can give me a call. If you got it drop me a line and maybe we can hook up. Hope to get to see you and your E soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts