Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just yesterday, after thinking about getting one for... oh probably about 4 years or so ... I picked up this Certified 2005 4WD EX MT - Rallye Red - does anyone know what the little round thing on the dash was for? Previous owner must have had something attached there - nav? I don't want to rip it off if I can figure out what it was for, and decide if I might want that some day ... also if anyone knows, does Honda mail you a code for the 90 day XM trial - or do you just have to contact XM directly?

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
the round thing is for a navigation thing like a tomtom i have one that my mom and i share and she has it in her car its so it doesnt have to stick to the windshield.

congrats on the new E i love Rallye red i used to park next to one at school and they are so cool looking when they are cleaned up

as for the xm i would contact them directly but i have no idea how it works if its from honda but try directly to XM they can tell you what you need to know

·
Registered
112 Posts
if your for sure that you get the XM free trial then call them up its fairly simple set up just be in the car out in the open on channel one on the radio (correct me if im wrong) to get the radio code for XM and they send the signal to you

·
Registered
541 Posts
congrats! running boards, fogs, roof rack... look as if your E came pretty loaded from here! get some mud guards and your all set w/the exterior! :)

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the Group
Thanks for posting a picture, we appreciate those

but..........fill out your profile so we'll know how to adjust our answers for your area of the country - heaven forbid if you are from Canada

·
Registered
143 Posts
how much did you pay for it, out of curiosity. Just bought basically the same car, wondering how the price compares to what I paid. I paid 13k, 57k miles 2005 Red AWD EX MT, mines got all the same accessories even, except it also has the bug deflector and rear air deflector also.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome to the club. It looks very nice and it's great that it came with some accessories. Just make sure it has the Home Depot grill guard mod and you'll be all set !

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone!

Blue Devil - I paid 13k as well, 42k miles - wish it had the rear deflector, but first I need to get a hitch & trailer wiring. Love to see some pics of yours.

Orangee - OK, I'll update my profile - and I'm not from Canada, but I do LOVE Canada, so don't go knockin' my friends to the North ;)

Lorrie420 - Hadn't heard about the Home Depot grill guard, I'll do a search. Thx!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Oh, welcome fellow Buckeye to the mad house :D Where in Columbus are you usually driving?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Thanks everyone!

Blue Devil - I paid 13k as well, 42k miles - wish it had the rear deflector, but first I need to get a hitch & trailer wiring. Love to see some pics of yours.

Orangee - OK, I'll update my profile - and I'm not from Canada, but I do LOVE Canada, so don't go knockin' my friends to the North ;)

Lorrie420 - Hadn't heard about the Home Depot grill guard, I'll do a search. Thx!

This should look pretty familiar. . . You can't see the deflector all that well b/c of the lighting, but look close, its there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts