Registered
461 Posts
Our E is GG.

One of the plates we came up with was BOXTRTL icon_biggrin.gif
I love it!!! :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Belive it or not, I just got out of a RX 300 to switch to an element. I LOVE IT!! His name is PUGSL-E and he fits right in with our ADAMS FAMILY. :lol:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Only took one week to get my old vanity plates back from the dealer.

Mine read UZD4CE

Obviously, I'm a bit of a Star Wars fan...

eKennedy

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Go for it Kim!!!

My plates arrived the other day....and while I didn't get my first choice of "PENGWN", my baby is now sporting "Pivo 2" plates, while my husband waits to see if he gets "Pivo 1"

Pivo is czech for Beer, but it is also the name of one of our penguins....but I have already gotten lots of questions....now they are not all about my E!

·
Registered
461 Posts
I never did post a pic of my plates, so here it is:

·
Registered
894 Posts
My my, what would they think if they knew what that translates to.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I tossed up the idea of vanity plates and haven't done it yet. When I got my plates it had so many E's in it I was happy with that, but I my dogs name is Jada and BlackDog said I should put Jadascr8...who knows. But there is an extra letter...hmm!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
:D Mine is LIL H2... Thanks MOM :wink:

Actually, she mentioned something about LIL HMR, but then said that might offend a few men..lol :lol:

VAK9, I totally digged the FUR FLYN and the GOT PAWZ!!! Kewl.. I'm looking now at changing my tag to POPTART. Since most of my friends and family call it my little Toater..

Anyway.. E ON!!!!

Kerri 8)

21 - 39 of 39 Posts