Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the biggest honda dealership in the Northeast they took my saturn 2200 given at 5% and the ex 4wd was 19,100 I got a Green One!!! It's awesome some 70 mile drive but it was awesome!!! Thanks for all the advice!!!!! This is going to be a blast!!

·
Registered
504 Posts
I saw your earlier posts how the dealers weren't giving you real value for your trade-in. Way to hang in there, fellow Element Owner! Congrats and drive careful!

·
Registered
17 Posts
When you're paying more than $10.00 for something you should get what you want. Glad to here you got you E, and welcome to the club.

·
Registered
43 Posts
:D Good,to see you finally got what you wanted, i knew someone would come throught for you.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Congrats and Welcome to the club, officialy!

It is very pleasing to me to see a fellow E owner get exactly what they want!

Congrats and Happy Motoring!

Post pics when you get a chance!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Once you get it be sure to go back to the first dealership. Remember me?
Show them your new car, the invoice with what you paid and got back for you Saturn, and then show them your middle finger.
Score one for the good guys!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes as a matter of fact i just got a call and a email marked urgent( i think that might be because its the end of the month) granted the offer he gave me was better but it had some "what if's" first it was we might be able to get you 4.9% if your credit is spotless( nobody has a spotless credit if they do there buying an H2) second "maybe we can get you 500 dollars more for your credit" then the big one "if you come up with 2000 down we should be able to close the deal for 375" well i got within 15 bucks a month and i came up with only 1000 dollars! plus i got the green i wanted (they said they might get "one" the end of October)
Funny part of it is the salesman said why don't ya bring it down there for its first oil change!!! tooo funny!!! again thanks for all the help and support !! Elements Rule!!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if you have been following the "Bill Buckley Soap Opera" you'll know what i've been through trying to get my dream car(Truck woops) my wife told me not to send a negative email( after what he said about her .. a heart of gold she has) me on the other hand i can be ruthless once prevoked kinda ike a pitbull on a pound of bacon(hell i figure I'll drive the bullet train to hell anybody want shotgun?) here is the email i sent him

FYI: you were close i mean the dealer came within 10 bucks of your offer you were better but i only had to come up with 1000 and they discounted the ex to 19,500 plus i had every color to choose from actually there was more elements than i could count on the lot like they said "they(you) can't compete with a dealership that is poised to sell 500 hondas for the month of August!! What can i say the internet is an incredible tool 10 minutes after i got home i had email out and a phone call back with an offer they "catered to my wife (who isn't expecting ..thought we missed that)on the phone till after 9 pm appointment next day at 11am home by 1 pm with the car!!! People were right that dealership will jump through hoops to sell you a car!! amazing place you should go up and see an incredible operation !! I'm sure you know what dealership it was they actually thought it was funny to just "bring it downto the Cape for your first oil change at 3000miles at least thjey'll get something out of the deal" Well I'm off to tackle the short cut behind my house later Bill Buckley

1 - 8 of 8 Posts