Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever hear of a gps that shows a little element on the screen instead of the normal arrow?? i heard some show a ridgeline, any Es ?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
i have had a friend trying to pick apart the coding on the pioneer nav discs so that it could be whatever we wanted it to be but he hasnt had any luck yet. it would be cool though.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
There's a thread somewhere on here that has Element icons for Garmin Navi's. I have a NBP E on my Garmin Nuvi 265.

·
Registered
48 Posts
My Tom-Tom One has a silver Element as the icon.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
You can upload a .jpg to your TomTom really easily, since it plugs into your computer for updates...

We have our Element as the pointer as well.
I took a pic of the back of the E, then photo shopped it down to fit....

·
Registered
113 Posts
just google tomtom hack or whatever gps, I got tomtom and mine is with my E icon and i also changed the splash(bootup) screen to my E with honda logo on it...

if i am not mistaken u can hack tomtom and garmin easily but i am sure others are the same...

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
just google tomtom hack or whatever gps, I got tomtom and mine is with my E icon and i also changed the splash(bootup) screen to my E with honda logo on it...

if i am not mistaken u can hack tomtom and garmin easily but i am sure others are the same...
You don't have to hack TomTom....it allows you to replace the graphics...you just use the docking station, and plug it into your computer

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
You can download several element images from Tom Tom (user generated) (from above and from behind).

However, I prefer the 2d display most of the time, so being able to change the image on the 3d display is not very exciting.

Tom Tom also allows you to change change the startup and closing splash images.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts