Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed 2 new JVC 300w speakers to replace my 03s rotted out paper front speakers, took a 1/2 hour start to finish. Just got 2 more on Amazon for $20.99 per pair for the rear doors. These are model # CS- J620. A better model has replaced these so they are about 1/2 price. They sound so much better than the stock ones. Probably because they were shot. But very impressed with the sound. I am no audiophile, didn't want to sink big bucks. Very very happy. Install was a breeze.
. I will take pics and document for anybody looking for this cheap and effective upgrade.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool! Did you buy harnesses to clip onto existing connectors?
No, the speakers came with a wired lead, 1 small connector for - and a larger with +. I removed the stock connector by prying open the clip, cut the wires, then connected the cut wires to the provided leads with these nifty little connectors that glue and solder the wires together simultaneously with a lighter.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just installed 2 new JVC 300w speakers to replace my 03s rotted out paper front speakers, took a 1/2 hour start to finish. Just got 2 more on Amazon for $20.99 per pair for the rear doors. These are model # CS- J620. A better model has replaced these so they are about 1/2 price. They sound so much better than the stock ones. Probably because they were shot. But very impressed with the sound. I am no audiophile, didn't want to sink big bucks. Very very happy. Install was a breeze. View attachment 205358 . I will take pics and document for anybody looking for this cheap and effective upgrade.
Thanks, picked up a pair for the rear doors. Front had already been upgraded to some Kicker CS speakers.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just installed 2 new JVC 300w speakers to replace my 03s rotted out paper front speakers, took a 1/2 hour start to finish. Just got 2 more on Amazon for $20.99 per pair for the rear doors. These are model # CS- J620. A better model has replaced these so they are about 1/2 price. They sound so much better than the stock ones. Probably because they were shot. But very impressed with the sound. I am no audiophile, didn't want to sink big bucks. Very very happy. Install was a breeze. View attachment 205358 . I will take pics and document for anybody looking for this cheap and effective upgrade.
Cool speakers :cool: is the surround volume good? it doesnt crack?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts