Honda Element Owners Club banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts

2007 EX AWD. 31,000 miles. $10,999. Appears to be 1 owner weekend car according to listing. Maintenance history a question. Looks like a story similar to mine.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #62

2007 EX AWD. 31,000 miles. $10,999. Appears to be 1 owner weekend car according to listing. Maintenance history a question. Looks like a story similar to mine.
That's a great deal... I could see paying up to $14,000 for a clean 07 with those low miles.

·
Registered
80 Posts
There’s a 35,000 mile 2003 EX AWD (black) on car gurus. Can’t see dealer details and price is not listed. Looks pretty clean inside but it’s listed in Pennsylvania so underneath may be different story.

·
Registered
80 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts

I had a friend pull up the Car fax. He said it was rear ended but minor damage. And I can see minor dents in the back. Overall I’m really happy with it! I was so excited to get it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Maybe this doesn’t qualify as a “deal”, but it does have a laundry list of service items completed including a bunch of suspension and brake related things. Looks clean in pictures but questions would be “right side damage” and corrosion.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All, looking for a low mileage Element EX AWD in Colorado, Southern Cal, Bay Area, greater Seattle or Phoenix areas. Have family and friends to visit in all places! Thanks for keeping an eye out...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi All, looking for a low mileage Element EX AWD in Colorado, Southern Cal, Bay Area, greater Seattle or Phoenix areas. Have family and friends to visit in all places! Thanks for keeping an eye out...

Couple of posts upthread - looks like the one in Glendale at New Century Honda is still there. 37,000 mile 1 owner. $9995

·
Registered
80 Posts

This looks like a new car. 13,000 miles 2011 EX. Clean carfax but not much service history and 4 owners, 3 of them in last couple of years.

Born at Honda of Hollywood. Maybe it was Jon Voight’s car (Seinfeld reference)......

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Seen this on the forum moments ago and thought it might be an outstanding deal. I would think this Element if cherry would be worth a minimum of $15,000. If I were in the market for an Element I would definitely be calling this seller.

61 - 80 of 87 Posts